Hehe.. I just wanna laugh.. I have one major subject that need us to do a project. What kinda project? well, a visit to any organization. So we choose Digi. I didnt go to class today coz the class was canceled and NO ONE mention that they will cont with the group meeting. I had a call from vision store that my glasses is ready and i took a bus there to collect it.. It was awesome! I like it.. Ok, back to the story, my friend text me and say that they have divided into small group and I become the secretary.. (What? OMG) hahaha... and i was not into that. But i know the reason why. I wont tell why. Let just me and God knows. I just hope that they will do their part and I will do mine, coz if not, they're DEAD! I just hate to write a letter, thats all.. My exam lastnite was so hard.. I cant imagine how did i do it.. Feel like screaming... Arghh!!!
g.luck......u're a great person tats y they choose u....its not easy to be a sec compare to ketua pengarah....arah2 org je=P
ReplyDelete