
When we want to do something but at the same time we had to consider a few things, how are we gonna react?
Friends, I just wanna share a true story. I have many friends and one of them stay just next door. Before I share the story, let me introduce my college. In my college, we have different room for different students in term of their seniority. For me, I'm in my final year and I can choose to stay either single room or 2 in 1 room. So i chose the 2nd choice. And my friend, F, have being our neighbor for 3 years. The story is like this, F has a roomate, O. F and O has never be so close to each other and in fact they are like enemy. O is intelligent student if i may say. How O study?? Hahaha... U never gonna believe this: O study like hell... She will study and study and study and study!! And because O is that kind of person, she always tells F to be quite as quite as F can be. Even when F is doing her work at her laptop, O will ask her not to use the mouse because the mouse is very noisy to her and she can't concentrate.. My God... How can that be??? We are Malaysian man... we have our attitude.. THE RIGHT ATTITUDE.. You cant expect people to respect you if you don't respect people...
To be honest, there's more about this story but I'm not gonna go further. I just want you guys to know that even if we are nice or was born nice and kind, it doesnt mean that we must let people stab us or let them bully us.. Its just not right.. No one was born to be a loser. If we know our rights and we know that we must fight for it, then JUST DO IT! Do not wait till it get worst.. no point at all.. Same with politic.. I dont understand why must we fight with each other and divide ourselves. For what I can see, We're MALAYSIAN.
Some people were just busy body and criticizes about others instead themselves. As the says goes "We tend to criticise our friends for doing things we could do no better". "Those who say it can't be done, shouldn't stand in the way of those who are doing it", "Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they must say something -Pluto". I love all these words. If we really understand it, we should be ashamed of ourselves. But to certain people, the world is just not enough for them.
Think about it...C'ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment