Friday, March 20, 2009

JPJ Test - So frustrating!!!

I hate to say this but I somehow I need to blow it out. Hmm... I took driving test last Friday. That's why i didn't update my blog. I've been busy learning how to drive.. Hehe.. Well, back to the story. So I went to the academy around 8am and there were a lot of people. I got my no and waits for them to call me. To get the 'P' license, u will need to past all 3 parts. Part 1 (KPP, Computer Test, Bengkel), Part 2 (Hill, Parking, 3 Pointer) and lastly Part 3 (Road). Guest what I only failed Part 3 where else, I passed. You know why?? Because of that scary and 'xbleh blah' looking face JPJ Officer! He made me failed. Hehehe.. My engine stopped twice at the traffic light which was 5sec traffic light ok... But thats not the point. The point is that he should consider how am i gonna take the exam again. Btw, Its costly.. My friend, her engine stopped 3x! Yet, surprisingly, she passed. I was upset and broken hearted. I went back to my college and I sleep. I was so excited to get the license.. but i failed..

But it didnt stop me from trying harder. I'll retake the test next friday. Pray for me ok.. God Bless Me!

1 comment:

  1. we're same..but im coming soon do tat JPJ exam...hehehe..anyway i pray for u-hope u will sukses ya for the next chance..gbu.

    ReplyDelete